This post brought to you by The a2 Milk Company™. The content and opinions expressed below are that of A Happy Food Dance.
I’m so excited to share this tropical green smoothie bowl with you guys today! Nothing can get you out of a mid-winter slump more than a bright and vibrant, tropical splash of a breakfast and bowl is all of that plus more!
- a2 Milk® contains only the a2 protein, the only milk on the market made this way
- It is a natural replacement to chemically processed alternatives
- It is made from cows with a vegetarian diet and never given hormones or rBST
- a2 Milk® is antibiotic free and contains no artificial ingredients or additives
- Plus so much more good stuff!
This smoothie is so easy to whip together and doesn’t have the strong taste like most green smoothies because this one is made green entirely from spinach, which has such a light flavor.
This smoothie gets most of its flavor from juicy pineapple, bright mangos and delicious banana. It’s like a tropical oasis in your blender! You could also mix in chia seeds, ground flax seed… basically anything you want.
And can we talk toppings?! I love an assortment of berries on mine with a little add of crunch from some toasted nuts, but you could do granola, some extra banana, a drizzle of honey, bee pollen or even some coconut shavings for an even bigger tropical punch!
This is the perfect breakfast, made from fruits and vegetables, and of course, delicious a2 Milk®. My new favorite way to start my day!
If you’d like to learn more about a2 Milk® you can check out their website by clicking on their name. You can also keep up with them on their Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. They’ve also been so kind to share a coupon with my readers: a2 Milk® $1 Off Coupon. For information on where you can find their product, click here: Product Locator.
If you make these, or any recipe from A Happy Food Dance, please tag them with #ahappyfooddance so I can see all the good things you’re making.
- 1 cup frozen spinach (extra for a thicker smoothie)
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium ripe banana
- ½ cup -1 cup a2 Milk®
- toppings - fruit, nuts, honey, coconut, etc...
- In a blender, add spinach pineapple, mango and banana. Blend together until smooth. Add more or less milk to reach desired consistency. I like to mine a little thick, I sometimes add a little extra spinach.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings. I used raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and toasted almonds, but feel free to make this yours. Honey, shaved coconut, banana slices, and cocoa nibs are all delicious!