This post is sponsored General Mills and their delicious Suddenly Salads – they are so quick to whip up and they are so incredibly flavorful!
Can we talk about some quick and easy meals to make up for the week? Because really that’s all I have time for anymore. Plus I’ve been roasting chicken breasts up every Sunday night for a few weeks now, and I really need another creative option for how to eat them. Enter these harvest grains chicken wraps.
When I was in Vegas a few months back I ordered their chicken caesar salad EVERY day at the pool. They were filling without making me feel gross, had the crunch of fresh greens and all the yumminess of a caesar salad. So that’s exactly what I wanted to recreate here.
And you want to know what – these were SO easy to throw together. Like I said, I’ve been roasting chicken on Sundays for a while now so all I really had to do was make up the Suddenly Salad Harvest Grains mix (which comes in the cutest little boil package), grab some fresh greens (I used arugula) and threw it all in a whole wheat tortilla.
The Suddenly Salad comes with a dressing inside and the Harvest Grains has cranberries and nuts inside so it was already packing a lot of flavor. So whip up a couple for the week, they’re huge time savers so you can do more important things – like watch guilty pleasure TV!
- 1 box Suddenly Salad Harvest Grains
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 4 large whole wheat wraps
- Prepare Suddenly Salad according to box directions and set aside.
- To assemble, on the bottom third of your wrap, add ½ cup of the Suddenly Salad Harvest Grains mix, ½ cup arugula, and ¼ of the sliced chicken.
- Wrap tightly, folding in corners and securing with toothpick if necessary.
- Repeat with next three tortillas.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to 48 hours.