This post brought to you by The a2 Milk Company™. The content and opinions expressed below are that of A Happy Food Dance.
I have been on a total fruit and granola kick lately. I’m grabbing it by the handfuls, tossing it on yogurt and even just pouring milk over it and digging in with a spoon! And with summer right around the corner, I thought – why not put it all in a popsicle mold and pour in some a2 Milk® over top! And here you have fruit and granola breakfast popsicles. This post is the fourth in a series I’ve partnered with a2 Milk®. If you’d like to check out the first three, please go back and check out these dark chocolate chip coconut muffins (gluten free!), this super bright tropical green smoothie, or this robust and delicious roasted broccoli soup. All of them – so incredibly good! These popsicles are sooo incredibly easy – simply throw some fruit into a breakfast mold, pour in a little milk (sweetened with honey if you please) and top with granola. Let freeze – and for even more crunch, roll in a little more granola and put back in the freezer. You are all set to have the most delicious breakfast that will fool your mind into thinking you are having dessert! Plus A2 Milk has so many great benefits-
- a2 Milk® contains only the a2 protein, the only milk on the market made this way
- It is a natural replacement to chemically processed alternatives
- It is made from cows with a vegetarian diet and never given hormones or rBST
- a2 Milk® is antibiotic free and contains no artificial ingredients or additives
- Plus so much more good stuff!
These will be great to have in the summer months and are low in calorie and only sweetened with natural sugars. So go ahead – make yourself a million of these and stock of your freezer, because I promise, these will go fast! If you’d like to learn more about a2 Milk® you can check out their website by clicking on their name. You can also keep up with them on their Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. They’ve also been so kind to share a coupon with my readers: a2 Milk® $1 Off Coupon. For information on where you can find their product, click here: Product Locator.
- 1¼ cup a2 Milk®
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- ½ cup granola, plus more for rolling popsicles in
- In a small bowl, combine milk and honey together and stir to combine.
- In popsicle molds, add fruit and top with milk leaving about ¼ of the mold empty.
- Top mold with granola and pour remaining milk over the granola so that it will freeze together.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hour, but these are usually best if the sit for overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold. To add additional granola on the exterior, roll bottoms in loose granola, using honey to help stick to the side. Freeze for another 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or put in individual freezer baggies and save for later.